Creamy Palmito pastry
- 1 kg of shredded chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons of margarine
- 1 grated onion
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 liter of milk
- 1 can of tomato sauce (traditional)
- 1 jar of Induspar Palmito
- salt to taste
- 1 package of pastry dough
- paper towel
- Fry the grated onion in the margarine until golden brown.
- Add the flour and stir until it becomes a moist flour.
- Add the milk and stir until it thickens.
- Add the tomato sauce and add salt if necessary.
- Add the Induspar Palmito cut into pieces.
- If desired, add green scent and olives.
- Fill the dough without overdoing it, because when it is time to close the filling it can leak.
- Close the dough and fry the pastries.
- Then drain the pastries on a plate lined with paper towels.