Chicken with palmito cream
- 1 kg of shredded chicken breast
- 500 g of sliced palmito
- 1 liter of milk
- Corn starch to give the point
- Salt to taste
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 glasses of curd
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- Olive oil to taste
- 2 tablespoons of tomato paste
- 200 g of grated mozzarella
- Cook and shred the chicken.
- Sauté in olive oil with garlic and onion.
- Season with salt and tomato extract.
- Place on a platter and set aside.
- In a pan heat butter and fry the garlic and onion, then add the palmito and sauté and add about 800 ml of milk.
- Dissolve the corn starch in 200 ml of milk and thicken the sauce.
- Add the nutmeg and salt to taste.
- Place over the chicken.
- Place the curd on top.
- Then the mozzarella.
- Bake for about half an hour. Serve with white rice and potatoe chips.